Is there a list of changes/bugfixes anywhere? Or is it just more stable now?
Most important change is already mentioned, native executables. Will also run on a recent MacOS.
As it’s an alpha, more changes could possible included in the next release, based on the latest pull request, the following items might be in it:
- Default iceColors to false
- Fix non-modifier shortcut keys in WinForms
- Mac: Fix position and size of canvas when switching to full screen mode
- Update readme with instructions for building
- Save/restore brush info
- Fix warning and fix size of widthdialog
- Implement rudimentary xbin 512 character support
- Fix flipping with even width/height blocks
Now would be a good time to ask for bugfixes or feature requests, do so on GitHub: Issues · cwensley/pablodraw · GitHub
The font issue for PETSCII display has also been fixed.
Don’t use this version if you are looking for a more stable version as it’s full of bugs and work-in-progress. BUT, if you want to help ETO out with the beta(alpha) testing you should definitely use it and report the bugs you encounter here: Issues · cwensley/pablodraw · GitHub